What are the uses of the Viva Video app?
VivaVideo is a video editing app that enables you to cut quickly, trim, crop, and merge videos with transitions & Music. You can also add text/stickers or make your slideshow from pictures with added soundtracks.
Step By Step Tutorial On How To use Viva Video
You can follow this step-by-step tutorial on how to use Viva Video.
- After downloading the VivaVideo app to your device, you need to launch the application. When opening up for the first time in this interface, it asks if you want notifications from them, and then we can skip that option or not when going into their main menu. If so desired by a user, they can record videos on Viva video by clicking the “Capture” button.
- The next step is to allow the permissions for Microphone. Click OK and then click on Allow if you agree with their terms of service. Next, they will ask permission to access your favorite album or photos from the camera roll. Coming up soon, we will see the video capture interface. Click the middle icon to record a video. To start editing an existing video, click My Studio.
- Once you have opened the video you would like to edit in VivaVideo, you can select a theme. There are various scenes that the user can choose from, including Magic Dream, Friends Love Romance, and so on.
- To choose a song, click Music. If you want to use your background music, select the trash icon below and upload an MP3 file on Viva Video’s program.
- Whenever you choose a new song for your video, select “Add” to add it. So when the video gets replaced with the latest audio already.
- From this panel, we can make edits to our video. We may add text bubbles or other effects to the video.
- After choosing a video for our project, we click “Share” to share the video on social media. We also can choose where to upload it with choices like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and more.
- VivaVideo allows users to download edited videos by clicking on “Export to Gallery.” Use the video export tool, and once it has finished, you can now share your content with friends and other users.